Top Social

Gift Ideas For 2 Quid and Under

13 November 2013
Background picture from Pinterest

The Christmas shopping period is upon us, and one of my favourite parts of this is the initial window shopping before deciding what to actually get for people. I thought I'd share some of my finds in a series of posts...

One thing I hate, which I don't really know why, is only giving one present, so I tend to look for little cool things to add on to a main present, or even just go for a bunch of little cool things. eBay and Poundland are big helps in this mission, and I could spend a good few hours just looking through every department, but I've been able to restrain myself thus far.

Anyway, here are a few random little presents to add to a hamper, be a stocking filler, be an extra present or even a main present that I found that'll cost no more than £2!


1. Moustache Ice Cube Tray - Poundland - £1
2. Monkey iPod Case (Only white and red available now) - eBay - £1.99
3. Fruit-shaped Memo Pads (there's other fruits too) - eBay - £1.59

4. Sweet Jars - Wilkinson - £2
5. Straw Glasses - eBay - £1.19
6. Heart Charms Necklace - Forever 21 - £1.65

7. Popcorn Holder - dotcomgiftshop - £1.95
8. Cake Decorating Syringe - eBay - £1.49
9. Born Lippy Lip Balm - The Body Shop - £2

10. Birds Teal Mug - Wilkinson - £1.50
11. Skittles Candles - Poundland - £1
12. Little Mix Collection Nail Polish - Superdrug - £1.99
Post Comment
Post a Comment